Regretting Your Marriage?
Ed Welch helps you think about your difficult marriage here.
Take note! He does not encourage us to give up. Here are his main points:
- Ask for prayer and wisdom from someone who will do more than simply commiserate.
- Be careful about focusing on your regrets, and even be careful about focusing on your marriage.
- Bring more scrutiny to yourself than to your spouse.
- Search for the good in your spouse.
- Then, after these steps, talk about your marriage with your spouse.
And if you want more help for your marriage, read this book: What Did You Expect? by Paul Tripp. It is – hands down – the best book I have read on marriage!